Tuesday 11 August 2009

The Eco Zoo







http://ecodazoo.com

In an article I read in my Arts Projects magazine, a designer mentioned this website. He sounded very enthusiastic about it, so I thought I should take a look for myself. It was surprising, I wasn't expecting anything like this. I'm pretty sure this is a website for children, but I seemed to stay on it for a while. Eco Zoo is a website made up of different characters all living in a cardboard tree. You can explore with an impressive 360 degrees perspective and learn about being more environmentally friendly, or having more of a positive attitude. It has an adult message behind it, but with quite a childish facade.

No matter who you are, you can't deny that this is an impressive website. The way you can maneuver your way around is so interesting, I don't think I've seen anything like it before. There's also the way you can interact with the characters, flipping through their pop up books and hearing their stories. It's also quite cute and looks really good, giving you a positive attitude on leaving the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment